The CHOC Bridge of Hope Society recognizes professional advisors who have demonstrated a commitment to the CHOC Children’s Foundation by working to advance philanthropy and encourage charitable giving to our organization.
Membership is exclusively for those advisors in the fields of law, tax, financial services, wealth management, insurance and real estate who have been instrumental in facilitating one or more planned gifts to CHOC Children’s (written verification required).
- Recognition in the CHOC Children’s Annual Report to the community
- Recognition on the CHOC Children’s Foundation Planned Giving website
- A beautifully framed art piece created by one of our CHOC patients to display in your home or office
- An invitation for the member and a guest(s) to attend the annual CHOC Bridge of Hope Luncheon
- Invitations to participate in signature CHOC Children’s events such as The Taste of Downtown Disney, the CHOC Children’s Golf Classic and the CHOC Gala
To become a member of the CHOC Bridge of Hope Society, please complete and return the non-binding Planned Gift Notification Form to Denise Ogawa, Senior Associate Director, Planned Giving (contact information is given on the form).
Bridge of Hope Members
Adams, Carol Young
Knauss, Varla and Curtis