Estate and other deferred gifts have provided critical support to CHOC Children’s throughout its history. As we reflect upon the past and look to the future, we realize how fortunate we have been to have so many friends who value what we do for the children in our community.
For those who have included CHOC in their estate plan, or through another type of planned gift, we are pleased to offer membership in the CHOC Children’s Circle of Life Society.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to our annual “Circle of Friends” luncheon
- Invitations to enjoyable and informative events celebrating the children and families that we serve
- Recognition In CHOC’s Annual Report and Website
- A beautifully framed art piece created by a CHOC patient which you will be proud to display
- A special tour of CHOC Children’s
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts qualify you to become a member of the CHOC Children’s Circle of Life Society:
- Including CHOC Children’s in your will or living trust
- Naming CHOC Children’s as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement account (IRA. 401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity at CHOC Children’s
- Naming CHOC Children’s as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
Questions? Please contact Denise Ogawa, CSPG at 714-509-3589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If CHOC Children’s is in your estate plan, please let us know by completing the Membership Application. It helps us plan for the future and allows us to say thank you!